Solved

Can I add an email newsletter to my new Shopify store's homepage?

pleasurezones
Tourist
4 1 0

hi i am a new store and I have seen lots of stores have a email newsletter on there home page or that how do i add it, I have looked everywhere...

Accepted Solutions (2)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

you can add newsletter 

Refer this link it has guidline to add newsletter

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/the... 

Steps:

From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
Click Add section.

Click Newsletter, then click Add.

Enter a heading for your newsletter signup. For example, "Subscribe to our newsletter".

In the subheading field, enter a short description of what your customer will receive by subscribing.

Click Save.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

pleasurezones
Tourist
4 1 0

Thank you some much that sorted it 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hi,

you can add newsletter 

Refer this link it has guidline to add newsletter

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/the... 

Steps:

From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
Click Add section.

Click Newsletter, then click Add.

Enter a heading for your newsletter signup. For example, "Subscribe to our newsletter".

In the subheading field, enter a short description of what your customer will receive by subscribing.

Click Save.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
pleasurezones
Tourist
4 1 0

Thank you some much that sorted it 

mrtechno
Visitor
3 0 0

The newsletter section should be highlighted. it's most important for collecting newsletter emails. We can use the newsletter emails sync list for marketing purposes with MailChimp email marketing. Thanks for sharing this solution