Why can't I find Oberlo app and connect it to Shopify?

Brayden11
Visitor
1 0 2

Hi, can you help me? I can't find Oberlo apps and can't connect Shopify to Oberlo.

Replies 8 (8)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Brayden11

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform! We have a great group of contributors who are always willing to provide their own expertise and experience with regards to Shopify! 

With regards to Oberlo, this dropshipping app was actually removed from the app store today. Shopify’s top priority is doing what is in the best interest of our merchants. We are providing a more optimal dropshipping solution developed by a trusted Shopify partner, DSers

Definitely let me know if I can assist you any further regarding this matter.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ImOnline
Shopify Partner
10 0 5

I recommend Dropified as an alternative. It's been around longer and has more features.
https://apps.shopify.com/shopified-app

BeastMode
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Take a look at the new Dropified plans: https://apps.shopify.com/shopified-app

More robust options outside of AliExpress. 

phguyen0121
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Oberlo is down for now since it's got acquired by DSers. If you're dropshipping with AliExpress, I guess you can try an alternative app named Ali Orders - as this one supports migrating all products from Oberlo with just a click. Otherwise, just try the keyword 'fulfillment' for other options 🙂

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
492 2 42

Hi @Brayden11 

Syncee is a recommended dropshipping app instead of Oberlo:

https://apps.shopify.com/syncee-1?surface_detail=dropshipping-alternatives&surface_inter_position=1&...

Syncee - Global Dropshipping
Hit 'Like' if our reply was helpful!
Click on 'Accept as Solution' if our reply answered your question!
Visit Our Marketplace!

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi Brayden

Oberlo will be shutting down on June 15th, 2022. The app will remain available until that date to those who already had it installed, however, you cannot install the app on any new stores right now. 

If you wish to dropship on Shopify, there are actually plenty of other alternative apps you can use! One of the most popular ones is DSers which you can find hereFor those who were previously using Oberlo, there is an option to automatically migrate your data from Oberlo to the DSers app.

I hope my answer can help.

banned

Bonita31
Tourist
7 0 1

As far as I know, Oberlo was acquired by DSers so it has stopped working. Try switching to other alternatives. I have switched to Ali Orders, they offer excellent migration service. The process went on smoothly and their customer support team is excellent.

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 171

Hi there, @Bonita31

Just wanted to jump on here to say thanks for sharing your own experience regarding this situation.

I am confident that other members of the Community are appreciative of seeing firsthand experiences with regards to any situation that occurs on the platform. 

Please feel free to keep visiting other threads to share those invaluable experiences/opinions. It really helps make The Community a great resource for all of us. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.