Oberlo is showing wrong product price

osamaibrahim
Tourist
3 0 2

I think the main issue is that oberlo works well for USA only, which means if the supplier changes the price for the country then Oberlo has not solution other than increasing your margin to be in the safe side. There is no solution but the following:

If you are shipping to any country other than USA, you have to first select in Aliexpress the ship to country as "USA" and then check the price, then you will check the country you are actually shipping to and compare the price, if there is a difference then Aliexpress seller is actually changing the price based on the shipping destination, and you can only solve this by changing the supplier to another one who is keeping the price same for all countries.. 

Or just remove the item and replace by another one, I tried so many ways but nothing worked. You can also change the price manually if you have few items. Also, be careful of chinese new year, they stop working for 16 days starting from 5-7 Feb until 20-22 Feb

0 Likes
rldnecommerce
4 0 0

this is so confusing. i've literally tried this for all products and it still shows the wrong price. im basically losing money. is there anyone in oberlo i can contact about this issue?

0 Likes
rldnecommerce
4 0 0

do you mean change the price manually by multplying your profit margin by the orginal product price on aliexpress

0 Likes
CineTechnology
1 0 0
56D527B9-0393-4253-9692-B673110464C6.jpeg

This is what I see, Shopify prices are way to high and it’s on all items. No way I can sell an item for twice as much as msrp.   

0 Likes
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
192 2 14

Hi @OpenHouse 

We suggest try Syncee for dropshipping. Syncee has automated product upload and update. So you can sure your store's products will be up to date.

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
0 Likes