Oberlo suddenly stopped working...

adorablepetsupp
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all,

This is strange, tried two laptops and one phone all doing the same when trying to log into Oberlo. The time just revolves and doesnt load page.

I turned the WIFI off the mobile phone and tried again and the page now loads with WIFI turned off. So turned Modem off and restarted internet yet Oberlo still wont load on the two laptops using WIFI?

Any ideas please?

Replies 2 (2)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

@adorablepetsupp

Welcome to the Shopify Community. Sorry to hear you've been having troubles using Oberlo. We are currently experiencing a known live issue that is affecting using the Oberlo App, and some merchants have been unable to access it. Our developers are aware of this issue, and working to resolve it as soon as possible. 

Glad to hear you've been able to access it via your mobile network on your mobile device. Changing networks or using a VPN is allowing some merchants access in the meantime, great work discovering this yourself. 

I will update this thread when the issue has been resolved. Thank you for taking the time to report this. We really appreciate your patience while we work to get this resolved. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks for your patience while our developers have been working on this issue. We have implemented a fix and Oberlo should be operational again. Are you able to please first clear your cookies and cache, and then try launching Oberlo on your laptop? Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues. 

Thanks again for your patience! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.