Why is Oberlo not working with my new Shopify store?

Gingerly
Tourist
3 0 2

I had a store that I used Oberlo app with. I closed that store and opened a different named one. Now when I try to use Oberlo app it keeps telling me I already have the account with the new name and wants me to reopen the one I closed or open a new one. I am so confused.

Replies 7 (7)

ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
270 7 45

One Oberlo account can only be used for one store. You need to create a new Oberlo account and connect it to your new Shopify store.

Or you can have a shot at ShopMaster

Compared to Oberlo, ShopMaster has many more comprehensive dropshipping features:

1. One ShopMaster account supports to add and manage multiple Shopify stores and also supports to add WooCommerce, eBay, 3dcart, and Wish stores (Only one Shopify store on Oberlo).

2. ShopMaster supports to import products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, Amazon, and many other suppliers (while Oberlo only imports from AliExpress).

3. With ShopMaster, you can auto-purchase orders and bulk purchase up to 300 AliExpress orders at a time via dropshipping API.

4. If you use PayPal to collect money from the customers, ShopMaster also supports to auto-upload tracking info to PayPal.

5. You do not need to worry about transferring from Oberlo to ShopMaster, you can use ShopMaster to migrate the products and suppliers from Oberlo to ShopMaster within a few clicks.

6. And you can also easily migrate products from one Shopify store to another Shopify store on ShopMaster.

……

So if you are interested in ShopMaster, you can click here to get to know more details.

Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
Gingerly
Tourist
3 0 2

This is what I get when I tried it

Capture.JPG

ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
270 7 45
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We're sorry to tell you that due to business reasons, ShopMaster has been temporarily unlisted from the Shopify App Store and you can also not install the ShopMaster app to your Shopify store at present. 
​ShopMaster and Shopify teams are still further discussing the cooperation details. So it is still to be determined when ShopMaster will be relisted on the Shopify App Store or you can install the ShopMaster app to your Shopify store. 
​I will email you when we get any updates. 
❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
magdy2000
Visitor
1 0 0

Shop Master is no longer available. They shut down ShopMaster in April 30, 2021.

JASMINE8690
Excursionist
61 0 5

Hi 

Gingerly
Tourist
3 0 2

Where do the items come from? Aliexpress??

KieranR
Shopify Partner
333 27 115

@Gingerly wrote:

Where do the items come from? Aliexpress??

Yep pretty much. Some suppliers list directly on Oberlo as well.

Also consider a non-dropshipping approach, put a couple $k on the line, get better pics and descriptions written up. Being able to offer delivery in days not months is a real competitive advantage and a potential conversion booster when you publicize this fact.

Full time Shopify SEO guy, based in NZ. Sometimes freelance outside the 9-5.