Can I link my Oberlo account to a new Shopify store?

Nguyenhung
Visitor
2 0 0

"Hi. I need help with my Oberlo account. It was linked to my old store http://vintage-retro-fashion.myshopify.com and I want to connect my email cowboy.007th@gmail.com to the new store where I also use Oberlo app. Thanks for the help. "

Replies 5 (5)

Nguyenhung
Visitor
2 0 0

Help me please!

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

Hi @Nguyenhung,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

As I understand it, you want to use an Oberlo account you set up on an old store with your new store.

Oberlo does not have the functionality to connect a single Oberlo account to multiple Shopify stores. It is also not possible to change/switch an Oberlo account once it has been connected to a Shopify store. In other words, once a specific Oberlo account has been connected to a specific Shopify store this cannot be undone.

So you will need to create a new Oberlo account for this new Shopify store. I know this may not what you want to hear, but on the bright side: you could take this opportunity to find some new products! Here are the top 20 best-selling products of 2020 for example. Oberlo has tons of great useful guides and videos. For example, here's the How to Sell Online for 2021 guide.

Here is a guide on how to find products that will help you find the best, most reliable products and suppliers too. Also check out our Dropshipping 101 course on our Academy, as well as our Intro to Dropshipping.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

All the best, Hyde

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

stevep1794
Visitor
1 0 0

This non functionality is pretty much the dumbest thing I have seen in Shopify so far. You should literally fix this shopify self made problem. One of the worst apps in your book, and you cant even switch between accounts. (rolling eyes) #ShopiFAIL

NawalKashif
Visitor
1 0 0

I want to connect my store to a new Oberlo account, but you say that it is not possible. Am I right? Please confirm.  

Andrew
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1746 173 316

That's correct. Every Oberlo account is synced with one store, and you cannot connect a new (different store) to a new Oberlo account.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.