right now we are running a Shopify Advance store with 8 locations.
Such our customer have more than 8 shops we need to manage more than 8 warehouses.
We could manage it with our server but the problem is that we can't fulfill the order with different tracking code (one for every package who comes from a location).
Is there an app that can help us to manage more than 8 locations or manage different tracking codes?
Someone can help me?
We are paying hundreds of dollars each months and we can't even sell from all our shops which is a very basic feature.
Hi @ManuelFala ,
We are in the midst of developing an app that helps stores manage different warehouses / locations
I want to try to understand your use case better and here are some followup questions -
1. You have 8 different locations/warehouses. At a time a customer has access to one location inventory or can they access multiple location inventory at once?
2. If a customer has access to all 8 different shops, can they add items from different locations in the same order?
3. Are you looking to manage orders where an order might consist of items from different locations and each item having a different tracking code?
4. How do you define a tracking code?
5. What other information you want to see for your different shops like sales, cost etc. Feel free to mention other use cases.
We would love to help you, let us know how we can help you? If I missed anything, feel free to summarize the problem again or contact me directly.