Solved

Online pickup order at non-Shopify locations?

dereko
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi,

I've set up local pickup using Shopify. We have 3rd party outlets/coffee shops that handles some of our pickups, but we don't want to set them up as locations in Shopify or manage inventory at those locations, can we do that or do we need an app?

Accepted Solution (1)

POPNOD
Shopify Partner
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @dereko ,

Some of our clients use Curbside Pickup Guru for handling pickup locations outside of Shopify. We've used the app quite a few times for clients and their support team is really amazing. They helped us brainstorm many ways to work around the limitations and challenges each business faced. My favorite is the ability to implement pickup locations & pickup time without changing theme code or messing up shipping profiles. 

Happy to elaborate if you have any questions.

About POPNOD: We are a marketing studio that champions women-led brands.
Our Mission: We help you tell your great story, make a meaningful impact on your customers, and create a world that people want to be a part of.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

NahinInventoryH
Tourist
23 0 2

You can try manually adjusting the inventory. Or develop an interface to adjust Shopify inventory without logging into the admin dashboard of the app. 

We care about the businesses having to adjust inventory prices according to sales data. Discounting slow-moving inventory can be tedious, making a decision based upon historic sales data can become a not easy task. This is where InventoryHero becomes useful. InventoryHero app helps clearing-out weak inventory
by automatically discovering products that don't sell. Checkout InventoryHero today!

InventoryHero - Shopify App to Automatically Discount Inventory
https://apps.shopify.com/inventory-hero
https://inventoryhero.app

POPNOD
Shopify Partner
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @dereko ,

Some of our clients use Curbside Pickup Guru for handling pickup locations outside of Shopify. We've used the app quite a few times for clients and their support team is really amazing. They helped us brainstorm many ways to work around the limitations and challenges each business faced. My favorite is the ability to implement pickup locations & pickup time without changing theme code or messing up shipping profiles. 

Happy to elaborate if you have any questions.

About POPNOD: We are a marketing studio that champions women-led brands.
Our Mission: We help you tell your great story, make a meaningful impact on your customers, and create a world that people want to be a part of.
dereko
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks @POPNOD , I tried Curbside Pickup Guru and it seemed to fit our needs well. The team was very responsive.