Can I display "Local Pick Up" on invoices using the Order Printer App?

mel30
Shopify Partner
82 2 22

Hey Experts,

I am using order printer app to print my invoice. I want to display Delivery method: Local pick up in my invoice while printing the invoice using the order printer app.

Whenever a customer has selected pick up as an option at the time of check out. I want to display Delivery Method: Local Pick up on the invoices.

I tried to use {{shipping_method.title}} but it is displaying the store pickup address.

Thank you!

Mel

Replies 3 (3)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @mel30.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand you're looking to indicate "Local pickup" on the orders with Order Printer. Since the {{ shipping_method.title }} variable is only displaying the store address, then you can try the following:

{{ shipping_methods }} or {{ shipping_lines }}
{{ shipping_line.title }}

If that doesn't work, then it may be possible to do this using more complex conditions and we can see if this is something that our Theme Support team can help you with. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Did you get a chance to try these two variables already?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Sandy_Zapiet
Tourist
28 0 1

Hello Mel,

Sandy here, from Store Pickup + Delivery 🙂

If ever you use our app, or would like to use it to offer the Store Pickup and the Local Delivery methods, please note that we offer a template for the Order Printer app that will display the Store Pickup and Local Delivery information.

You can learn more about this here : 

https://zapiet.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/60000606209-order-printer

Don't hesitate to reach us at zapiet@support.com, if you have any questions.

Sandy

mel30
Shopify Partner
82 2 22

@Sandy_Zapiet @Elias 

Thank you very much for your responses.

I was able to figure it out with the help of Shopify support.

Mel