FROM CACHE - en_header

PageFly - ecommerce landing page builder designed for Shopify

Tony_Bui
Shopify Expert
371 11 48

Hello Shopify members!

Whether you are Shopify partner, experts or entrepreneurs and looking for building the customizable product, collection or just landing pages, you'd probably be interested in our app.

PageFly ecommerce landing page builder

PageFly Shopify app is different from existing solutions on the market and designed to fulfill the demand of ecommerce niche. PageFly will give you the following benefits:

• Drag and Drop mechanism. You can easily move page elements and relocate it to fit the page.
  • Analytics Dashboard. We have native Google Analytics integration, so you'll have the dashboard to see  whether the page converts into the sale.
  • Mobile Responsive. You can build landing page exclusively for mobile & tablet devices.
  • Predefined templates. You'll have pre-designed landing pages and save the time on building own.
  • Works with any Shopify theme. It has designed and built based on Shopify coding standard.

and the last thing... we designed PageFly for traffic from ads in the mindset. The landing pages created with PageFly will fit the landing page best practice from Facebook, Instagram or Google Adwords.

We're close to finalizing the app for Shopify and looking for Shopify community members for first try and feedback. The core product already has been used on real websites for 1,000+ members on another platform. Shopify version is rolling out in this August. We'll be giving the app to try by invites only.

Learn more about PageFly

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
Replies 8 (8)
StretchStrengt1
1 0 0

I would like to be a BETA tester.  kim@StretchStrength.com

Max_Ronai
2 0 0

Looks cool Tony, will check it out!

Tony_Bui
Shopify Expert
371 11 48

@Kim

Thanks for your interest in PageFly Shopify app. I see you in the list. The first update will be sent within next week.

Tony_Bui
Shopify Expert
371 11 48

@Max

Feel free to join and looking for the contructive feedback. PageFly has been already proceeded by more than 1,000 users and we're going to roll out the second version within August. The first sneak peek of Interface dashboard will be revealed by next week.

Meanwhile, you can watch 02 videos about PageFly Shopify app on Youtube.

Tony_Bui
Shopify Expert
371 11 48

Hi there,

Just to let you know that PageFly is officially approved on Shopify store. Feel free to take a look at PageFly advanced page builder on the marketplace listing.

Tony_Bui
Shopify Expert
371 11 48

Just a quick update that PageFly page builder app just got 1,000th user recently and now it crossed 1,100+ users. And again thanks to Shopify reviewers who made the careful checking our app because it's available to install for free directly from Shopify app store.

Manikgun
1 0 0

If I get one shopify theme and pagefly, can I create multiple shopify stores? I am thinking of starting shopify development and I don't have much knowledge on liquid language, so I would like to know the posibility of getting some themes so I can use pagefly to customise those themes and provide service to differant clients?

Cheers,

Mac

sallyjohnson
Explorer
182 2 6

Hey everyone, I would like to suggest to use a Shopify Page Builder Like Layoutbase page builder https://apps.shopify.com/layoutbase-pagebuilder) which can provide a lot of features in an affordable price.

Drag & Drop Editor
Add, delete and move elements of your website. Say no to coding and complicated back-end options.

Mobile Responsive Components
Building beautiful mobile responsive websites is easy with our beautifully pre-made components.

Drive Better Conversion
Drive website conversions with blazing fast loading time and fully customizable frontend components

and much more in Just 29$/mon. and it is really an affordable deal, and along with you have 14 days free trial. I would like to suggest you Try layoutbase. Thanks

Sally Johnson - Layoutbase.com Ambassador