Paypal / Stripe Costs

Associazione_Mi
1 0 0

Hi All,

I am looking for an app that allows me to automatically calculate paypal and stripe rates when I make a report on sales, can you help me?

Thanks and regards.

Replies 2 (2)
BeProfit_App
Shopify Partner
75 1 4

Hi @Associazione_Mi - the BeProfit Profit Tracker app is exactly what you're looking for.

The app automatically pulls all of your payment gateway transaction fees directly from Shopify so you can accurately calculate, track, and analyze your profitability.

Of course, you'll also have a clear record of how much you paid in transaction fees for each and every order.

While it's extremely useful for tracking transaction fees, BeProfit offers many more advanced features to help make sense of all your shop's data to accurately calculate your bottom line.

You can use BeProfit to:

• Track your profit history over time
  • Get intuitive visuals and graphs
  • Understand complex business metrics
  • Connect metrics once with smart integrations
  • Spot what factors need improvement to increase profits
  • Make data-driven decisions to optimize your store

Try BeProfit and let us know if you find it helpful. Plus, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we're always happy to get feedback!

Report-Pundit
Pathfinder
207 6 16

Hi @Associazione_Mi ,

Report Pundit is a powerful reporting cost-effective app that can integrate with PayPal, Stripe, Amazon pay, Klarna, etc, and provide the transaction details like transaction fee, payout amount, sales, available balance, refunds, etc.

Sample screenshot of Stripe Payout fields.

ReportPundit_4-1629185950222.png

Sample screenshot of Paypal Payout fields.

ReportPundit_5-1629185976382.png

Additionally, Report Pundit can show detailed behind sales, Shopify payouts, etc., and the reports can be filtered based on the selected fields and scheduled to your email, Google Drive, FTP, and Big query.

You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com or contact our live chat support team for help in creating reports.

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards