Personalize in a new extra window

Solved
Galvin
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello everyone,

I have a question about a shop function. I found a shopify store that has a great personalization feature for a product. There is no Add to Cart button on the product page itself, there is a button that says Personalize me. If you press this button, a separate window will open in which you can enter data such as name, location, etc.... Enclosed is a picture for better presentation. The theme which is used is SOLO.
Is this possible with an app or must the theme be costumized?

Thank you very much in advance.

fragen.PNG

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 217

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Galvin.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

This looks like a customization that may need to be coded into your store's theme to enable the personalization tool to pop up on your store. I recommend reaching out to the store that you saw this on, and asking what app they are using if you want to use the exact one. 

I did some digging in our App Store for personalization apps, and here are some apps that I recommend:

Product Personalizer

Product Customizer - Artistry

Custom Product Builder

You can find more of these kinds of apps in our App Store, here: Product Personalization Apps. These apps are developed by third-party developers. If you have any questions about them, you can contact the third-party developer by using the information listed underneath the "Support" section of the app's page.

I am curious to see what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 217

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Galvin.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

This looks like a customization that may need to be coded into your store's theme to enable the personalization tool to pop up on your store. I recommend reaching out to the store that you saw this on, and asking what app they are using if you want to use the exact one. 

I did some digging in our App Store for personalization apps, and here are some apps that I recommend:

Product Personalizer

Product Customizer - Artistry

Custom Product Builder

You can find more of these kinds of apps in our App Store, here: Product Personalization Apps. These apps are developed by third-party developers. If you have any questions about them, you can contact the third-party developer by using the information listed underneath the "Support" section of the app's page.

I am curious to see what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Va
1 0 0

Does anyone have a specific developer they would recommend?

Trapa
Shopify Partner
138 8 12

Hello, you may have found a solution by now, I do have another option for you to consider, it may also help others who are searching for this kind of solution.

If you want a “Customized it” button on your product page that can be possible with the Inkybay app.

The data can be set up by the product options feature. With this feature, you can add your options for your customer. It has display options in drop-down, radio, swatch, check box. The swatch images, it’ll also preview on the product page. Under all the data options there will be a “Customized It” button. That button will navigate to the design lab, where your customer will get many options for customizing their own product the way they want it. Your customer can upload images, add text, graphics and design the product as they want. They can customize all the parts of the hat: front, back, right, left. You can assign prices on every customization as well as the sides.

With the user-friendly designer, your customer can customize their products and also see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Also, you can get the placed order files in four different formats like PNG, JPG, PDF, SVG.

This app offers 21 days of trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here Is a Demo product . Click on the customize it button it will take you to the design lab.

Inkybay product designer (Product option with customized it button)Inkybay product designer (Product option with customized it button)

Trapa | EFOLI
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants