What are affordable newsletter pop-up apps that offer coupon codes?

Marika_Barreca
Tourist
13 0 1

hello, i am looking for an app that do newletter pop up and give in exchange a coupon code for subscribing, and if possible free or around 10$, there are sooo many apps so if you have a suggestion that woul be great!

as for newsletter emails i am using shopify email!

Replies 3 (3)

MsSkeptical
Explorer
41 1 9

Hello, I think popupapps is a good one, backed by ai. Not sure how much it actually is but I think you can create your first one for free. 

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @Marika_Barreca.

Thanks for reaching out.

I think that is a great idea to have a popup to encourage your customers to subscribe to the newsletter. I would be happy to take a look into the applications on the Shopify App Store and provide a couple of recommendations that you may be interested in. Feel more than welcome to select any of the links to be taken to the applications page:

Let me know what you think, looking forward to your reply.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1129

Hi,

This is the way to add a pop up without an app or external library. Add some delay time and "maybe later" button. This pop up will not annoy your customers. Check the video for more information

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!