Solved

What are the best POS and loyalty apps for Shopify?

Kirsty2021
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

Currently we are a bricks and mortar style store with view to increase online presence. I have looked through the App store for POS apps to assist along with loyalty Apps.

Many have a fair mix of good and poor feedback, i was looking for recent experiences with any of these apps that i may need to be cautious of or on the other hand apps that are exceptional. 

Was surprised to read so much negativity in relation to the actual shopify POS as i would have thought that Shopify would have this seamless in their on programme.

in summary looking for POS and Loyalty programme that work well with each other

Any feedback or assistance would be appreciated

Thank You

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kirsty2021,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding this concern, you could check out Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards app https://apps.shopify.com/swell - the app is integrated with Shopify POS and from what I see, it is working pretty well to bring a seamless experience in helping customers access their points, rewards... on their preferred shopping channel. 

Hope this suggestion would be helpful to you.

Best of luck! 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kirsty2021,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding this concern, you could check out Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards app https://apps.shopify.com/swell - the app is integrated with Shopify POS and from what I see, it is working pretty well to bring a seamless experience in helping customers access their points, rewards... on their preferred shopping channel. 

Hope this suggestion would be helpful to you.

Best of luck! 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Kirsty2021
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks Richard, any thoughts on a POS app as well?

I have read a lot of reviews and the Shopify app seems to be an even mix of good and bad, At the moment and leaning toward the ConnectPOS app, i just want to make sure before i do go ahead that i can run loyalty programme with App other than the Shopify POS

I looked at many loyalty apps and came up with either Don or Yotpo. really appreciate your help on this one.

Cheers

Kirsty2021
Tourist
4 0 1

Sorry, that BON not Don for the other loyalty app

tmsc16
Visitor
2 0 0

Can you sign up a customer in store through the POS APP?