Pre-Order app with CSV Import function

amir-a
Excursionist
27 0 0

Hi All,

I have over 3000 products that I need to add as pre-order products which I will receive in August onwards. The problem is, each product has different quantities.

I have been looking for Pre-order Apps that have a good bulk pre-order function and even better if it has a CSV import function where i can just download the template and fill the quantities I want available for pre-order. The options I have found so far are very poor and none have thought of this issue.

Did anyone ever have this issue and had anyone found any kind of solution for this?

justcalendars.com.au | Selling 2000+ Calendar Titles Every Year!
Replies 3 (3)

Homejames
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi I really need the ability to do this too. 

Were you able to find an app which has csv import functionality? 

amir-a
Excursionist
27 0 0

I did find an APP that had this function, but the APP itself is a joke with overselling anyway and their support was terrible, so ended up deleting it and having to deal with so many purchases of items we don't have.

justcalendars.com.au | Selling 2000+ Calendar Titles Every Year!
Homejames
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for your reply.  I find it hard to understand why no developer seems to have created an app with this function.  Shopify is all about importing and updating via csv, so why wouldn't someone understand that it isn't feasible to change the details of hundreds/thousands of products daily!