Print on demand - Yearly Calendar

Tattoosandscars
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 

We are looking to design a catalog for our bar that is a yearly calendar with photos of our bar, events etc.  Gooten does them but they’re not good.  Does anyone know of an app that offers this besides Gooten? 

Thank you in advance. 

Replies 4 (4)

Miles
Shopify Staff (Retired)
480 68 158

Hi, @Tattoosandscars!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. I love the idea of creating a calendar for your customers. Although I don't know of a print on demand supplier that does custom events within the calendar, there is one called Gelato that does have a great wall calendar that you can include your own photos for every month.

Gelato is a great option as they have printers in 30 locations around the world in order to minimise the delay in customers receiving their orders. They also have a handy guide which walks you through how to design the calendar.

Some of the benefits of Gelato print on demand include:

• Easy integration
  • Track all orders from production to delivery
  • Product personalization: Your customers can personalize products from your store
  • 24/7 Customer Support and 100% Quality Guarantee

You're also able to print and purchase at cost price yourself, so you can buy the calendars in bulk as well if you wanted to sell them in your bar. This would be super helpful for you to have stock on hand if customers don't want to pay for shipping or wait for their order.

All in all, I recommend checking them out. I've used them myself and can't speak more highly of them.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

delmar313
Visitor
2 0 0

The problem with Gelato calendars (from what I can see) is that unlike most American calendars that the week starts on a Sunday, ALL of the Gelato ones start on a Monday. I don't have a problem with this, but when you buy them from the store everywhere, it's always a SUNDAY start. So my customers would expect that.

MelissaContrado
Explorer
54 1 19

Hi @Tattoosandscars,

If you're still looking for a calendar, we'd love to help!

Contrado is a print on demand service and we have a range of calendars and catalogs that you can design.

We have a few sizes of calendars including large, medium, and desk calendars.

Let me know if I can offer any more help!

Melissa from Contrado

Get the Contrado App for Shopify: https://apps.shopify.com/contrado-print-on-demand

delmar313
Visitor
2 0 0

Well, with the issues I've been having with Gooten calendars, I was more than happy to check out Contrado's. But starting at THIRTY NINE dollars for a wall calendar??? You gotta be kidding me. No way.