What is the best low-cost app for adding product extras in Shopify?

RBB
6 0 0

Hi - We are new to the Shopify platform.  We sell gift baskets and I am looking for an app that will allow me to include added extra's in a gift basket that a customer can choose at the time of order.  The price would need to change with the additional items added.  Any suggestions for a free/low cost app to use?  I don't think the Shopify platform will do this natively.

Thanks.

RBB

Replies 9 (9)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Take a look at this popular app: https://apps.shopify.com/gift-box

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

johnnyexpert
Tourist
23 0 0

I have been using Ultrasell and I found that it functions really okay.  I think it can help solving your needs. I will leave a link here for you: https://apps.shopify.com/ultrasell-pro

Tim_Gist
Explorer
92 2 8

@RBB Giftship covers this use case and much more if you are selling gift specific products. Here's a link to the app: https://apps.shopify.com/giftship

Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you like to go over anything.

RBB
6 0 0
Thanks for recommending this. I really like it. My only problem is that it's a bit to expensive for me at the early stage of Startup.
RBB
6 0 0

Hi there.  After initially thinking your product was too expensive to get started at ~$30 USD. I talked myself into digging in to see if it could really be worth it.  What I found was that to really get the features access you promote I need to be on the Standard plan or above.   

Am I missing something? I just want to be able to have some product addons that a customer can choose at the product page.  See my store on Square at www.redbarnbaskets.com.   This is what I'm trying to duplicate via the Shopify platform (I wanted to move to Shopify so I could have more control over the website/theme).  You have lots of great features, but I am struggling with paying so much more for what seems so simple & basic when I look at similar products.  Albeit not targeted at the gift basket box side of things.

Help...

Brad Adams

EmmaSmth
Explorer
45 0 19

Hi there @RBB!

Please have a look at the KAD Upsell and Cross-sell app. It will give you an opportunity to create special offers for your customers (discounted, free, or full priced).

These offers will be presented on the fully customized banner that will perfectly complements the theme of your store.

You can learn more about app here KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

In case of any question you can contact me via Email upsell@kad.systems

RBB
6 0 0
Thanks for replying Emma. I think I will keep looking.

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hey @RBB,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to suggest the iCart app for your requirement. With iCart, you can show multiple add-ons under the cart items to your customers to choose from. It will also help you in upselling.

iCart comes with 14 days FREE trial. If you like it then you can add it to your store for $4.99/month.

Thanks in advance!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

chandrasekhar
Excursionist
62 1 6

Hi @RBB 

Shopify is an eCommerce platform that makes it very easy to set up and sell products online out of the box. Did you know that there are also hundreds of Shopify apps available to help you grow your business?

We know that revenue cannot grow without the right tools. Shopify plugins extend the functionality of your eCommerce store. The best part is that these little Shopify addons are amazingly easy to install on your site, and they are excellent tools for giving your online store even more specialties. These apps will help you promote your store, sell your products, reward your customers, and handle inventory and shipping so you can earn more revenue.

If you need any help and support you may contact us.