How can I create fixed price product bundles with size variants?

ECALLAW
Visitor
2 0 0

HI All,

I am looking for a product bundle builder that i can create a fixed price with. There won't be any discount and the fixed price is a manually entered number (not a fixed price that is made up from the product prices being added together). 

Some products will also have size variants that need to be selected such as shirt size etc. 

What would be the best to use for this?

Replies 4 (4)

johnnyexpert
Tourist
23 0 0

Your problem might be resolved by using Ultrasell, I have been using it for a long time and I'm currently satisfied with that.

Hope this app might help

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

If you're trying to offer build-your-own bundles, my app, BYOB is suitable for you. You can set up a price for this bundle. 

A sample shoes bundle page for your reference.

Feel free to let me know any questions you have. And we also offer a free plan to try it

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

alexgreen
Shopify Partner
75 1 9

Hey @ECALLAW,

PickyStory's Combo Products feature might be a good fit for your use case.

Combo Products enable you to bundle products as a single product, add to collections and advertise across your marketing channels. Aggregate several products as a pack/gift box and sell them through a dedicated product page as one product.

Examples:

Buy A+B+C for $50

Buy any pack from the Gifts collection for $99

Sell multiple product variants at onceSell multiple product variants at once

See live example here - https://try.pickystory.com/products/fashion

Here's a step-by-step guide - https://support.pickystory.com/en/articles/5335414-how-to-create-a-shopify-combo-product

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
293 9 37

Hello @ECALLAW, Have you got the solution? Though It’s been a long time still I’m leaving this reply as it can be helpful for others who are looking for this kind of solution. As you’re looking for a product bundle builder that you can create a fixed price then you can try the MultiVariants - Bulk order app.

You need to create a product in Shopify and create variants that will be visible on the product page under the main product. Using the app, there will be a quantity selector for each type of item. Your customer can choose their own combination of all products. No discount will be applied on the selected quantities.

Though I’m not clear about “the fixed price is a manually entered number” but if you want you can set a bundle price on the product page. For example, If you want your customer to choose 6 quantities then the fixed bundle price can be shown on product page.

This app works both for variant and non-variant products. With this app, you can set the minimum-maximum restrictions for variants, so your customer must choose a quantity from all the available variants before going to the cart page. Additionally, through this app, restrictions for minimum-maximum quantities, predefined bundles, interval quantities, limits on variants and orders can be achieved. These restrictions are also applicable on the cart page.

Here is the Sample product where the customer must choose 12 quantities from a minimum of 6 variants before going to the cart page and here is the Sample store with more available features.

Mix N Match - MultiVariants appMix N Match - MultiVariants app

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants