product/delete webhook not working

iamdeepakbasnal
Shopify Partner
7 0 6

Hey guys!
I have registered webhook through my app. Product delete webhook is sending response to server application, if I have deleted product from shopify product listing page. But when product is deleted from edit product page then the webhook not sending response to server application. Below is the webhook I have registered

I have one question:

Is there any other webhook endpoint for deleting product from edit product page ? Or I am missing something.

Thanks in advance

Deepak

Replies 15 (15)
thesilkroad
Tourist
4 0 1

Webhook was created via the API and I am performing product deletion through the admin.

shivam2904
Shopify Partner
3 0 8

Hello Alex,
I am facing issue regarding product delete webhook . I have checked for some cases.
case 1 : I have created a new product with only title "Test Product" and then delete it.
   result : I have received the product delete webhook.

case 2 : I have created another product with title "Test Product 2" and added a image and then delete it.

result : I haven't received the product delete webhook.

I have checked these 2 cases from API calling, Manually from admin panel and also from GraphQl but the result are same.
Please check at your end.

boctulus
1 0 1

WebHooks for deletions are Not working even at 2021.

Tested for:

topic=products/delete

Result: it fails

Kolby1
Shopify Partner
17 0 1

Yeah, still not working for me either. Hans't worked since the start of this thread

VladimirC
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Have you reported it to Shopify? The last time that happened, it was fixed eventually.

danpamfil
1 0 0

webhook for products/delete created from API

create product (with details, image and inventory) from API

delete product from API make correct trigger (sometimes 2 min delay)