To continue receiving payouts, you need to secure your account by turning on two-step authentication. If two-step authentication is not turned on your payouts will be paused. Learn more

Product Filters - Multiple Collection Filters

Solved
joel-vl
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

I am looking for an ideal product filter solution.

Our shop is available in multiple languages, and shop visitors should be able to filter products by multiple characteristics. As tags can’t be translated in Shopify, the filtering must happen via collections.

The product filter solution should:
1. Allow the creation of multiple collection filters.
2. Allow to add collections to collection filters manually

3. Allow multi-level collection filters

Does anyone know a product filter app that has these functionalities?

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5444 947 2297

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @joel-vl ,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Based on your request, you can have a look at these 2 apps:

1. Smart Product Filter & Search by Globo
  2. Product Filter & Search

You can reach out to their support team and ask for more details about whether they can meet your demand. 

I hope this will be helpful for you. 

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly Team

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
5444 947 2297

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @joel-vl ,

This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. Based on your request, you can have a look at these 2 apps:

1. Smart Product Filter & Search by Globo
  2. Product Filter & Search

You can reach out to their support team and ask for more details about whether they can meet your demand. 

I hope this will be helpful for you. 

Best regards,

Victor | PageFly Team

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

joel-vl
Shopify Partner
9 0 3

I've tested Smart Product Filter & Search by Globo, and it looks like this app has all the required functionalities