Why are product images not appearing on individual Shopify product pages?

starchaser888
Excursionist
43 1 24

I think I changed a setting but can't find what it might have been. On my recently added products the images are there but there's no product image when you go to that items page. you see them at the bottom but a white space.

https://fullerfabrics.com/collections/whats-new/products/glad-tidings-log-cabin-block-kit-makes-a-42...

Any thoughts on what I did or what happened. I have several like this.

Replies 4 (4)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1485 182 268

Hi there, @starchaser888!

Thanks for reaching out in the Community today regarding this image situation. It is certainly odd that you're experiencing missing product images when visiting your product pages so let's see what we can find here. 

I used the link you provided to go to your store and I checked out that page. Everything that I see on that page looks normal, and I can see your product images and the other product images at the bottom of the page.  I'll provide you with a screenshot of what I see here below. Please let me know if this page looks different for you on your end. 17-38-3955-2435

17-38-94114-61204

After looking at this page, I spent some time looking at some of your other product pages and things looked normal for all of the products I had looked at. 

I'm interested in doing some further digging here, so I'd love to ask you for some additional information: 

• Do you have any specific examples of products that don't seem to have their images showing? I'd love to have their names so I can search them.
  • Do you have any screenshots of what these pages look like when the images are missing? 
  • When did you first notice that this had started happening? 

I'll keep my eyes open for your reply so we can determine what our next steps look like! 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

starchaser888
Excursionist
43 1 24

Sorry I never get emails when a reply is put here. I fixed my issue minutes after posting but thanks anyways.

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1485 182 268

Hey again, @starchaser888!

No worries on the late reply! I'm happy to hear that you managed to get things sorted out!

If possible, do you mind sharing what it was that seemed to fix things for you? That way, we can mark that as a solution and if anybody stumbles across this thread in the future with a similar problem, they have some info that they can use to fix things. If you aren't able to do this, then no worries! 

Thanks for following up! I'm here for you if you need any further assistance. 

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

goelia
Visitor
3 0 0

Sorry, I still seem to know the cause of the problem.
The store uses an image compression plug-in, and the plug-in re-uploads the image after processing the image, resulting in an abnormal imageId