How can I set up product kits as variants for different counts?

DM_Blueshift
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hi,

I was looking for a way to handle setting up kit/bundle items as a variant within a product but have not found an app that does that. 

To help illustrate a little, we manufacture a product in a 5 count box and 15 count box however we want to be able to have the customer pick a 5,10,15, or 30 count to add to their cart.  Therefore, if there was a way for us to have the 10 and 30 counts as variant kits (e.g. one variant is 2 - 5 count boxes or 2 - 15 count boxes respectively) within the same product.  Additionally, there is a pricebreak as you buy larger quantities (e.g. 5 count is $10 but 10 count is $18).  I thought that Packify might be a solution but they can't handle it being set as a variant product.

Has anyone dealt with this before or found an app that can do this?

Replies 5 (5)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Forgot to mention on other post that our bundle app also splits the order into the components so you can fulfil as per what you have manufactured so an order for 30 pack would show up as 2 x 15 pack or whatever the kit component is.

Regards

Tom

DM_Blueshift
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hi Tom,

Just wanted to confirm - will your solution allow us to have all that on a single PDP?  Customer goes to product X PDP and can select from the 5,10,15,30 count sizes (where the 10 and 30 are the bundles) and add one to cart?

Thanks!

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey

We don't touch your theme so how you want to display it is up to you. Variations on one page is probably the best solution and the customer doesn't see any difference.

We just process the data in the background once orders flow through and you manage it through admin what each variation contains.

Regards

Tom

alexgreen
Shopify Partner
75 1 9

Hey @DM,

Did you check PickyStory's Kits deal?

You can let your customers pick different product quantities with tiered pricing. For example, 5 for x% off, 10 for y% off.

fashion kit.jpg

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.

katukina
Visitor
2 0 0

You would think that one of these bundle apps would take the couple hours to make the feature, its crazy that this is so hard to find.