Product Multiple Variants - Pricing

SherwoodOEM
1 0 0

Hello, I currently require an app that will handle my variant pricing...this is the issue.

We sell dash kits for cars, (material overlay that goes over the dash) .. a dash kit can come in several materials (apprx 12) and several fits. The price is dependent on the COMBINATION of the material and the fit.

Materials and Options both vary in price.

For example someone can order their dash kit in real carbon fiber (more expensive) or a graphic printed material (less expensive) and because cars come in several option packages (i.e Navigation Screens, Touch Displays, audio systems) then the kit can be larger or smaller and the price will vary depending on their selection.   (we cut the square foot material depending on the selection)

The combination of material and selected vehicle fit will determine the price.

ie, Ford F-150 with Real Carbon Fiber - with 8” touch screen with Navigation costs $200
Ford F-150 with Real Carbon Fiber - with 8” touch screen without Nav costs $175
Ford F-150 with Graphic Aluminum - with 8” touch screen with Navigation costs $100
Ford F-150 with Graphic Aluminum - with 8” touch screen without Navigation costs $75

I need the user to select a material and a fit and it will return a corresponding price.  these are not add-on prices!

Is there an app out there that can do this?  

Rafael

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2597 436 634

Hi Rafael!

You will need the infinite options app, you can find it in here. https://apps.shopify.com/custom-options

Hope this helps!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

0 Likes