Product Recommendation Apps - Upsell & Cross-sells - AI & manual Recommendations

Khan01
Excursionist
70 0 4

Hello Everyone,

So I have been looking for a Product Recommendation app for quite some and have tried a few as well; some just doesn't work i.e. no increase in AOV at all in about 3-4 months, some just have really confusing pricing. All in all, I am extremely confused about going for any app. I have researched quite a bit, and about the ones that has almost thousands of 5 star reviews, I have heard they gather fake reviews.

We are about to launch our store and would really like fellow merchants to guide and give us some suggestions of their personal favourite apps regarding this.

Looking forward 🙂

Replies 6 (6)

Blackpent
Shopify Partner
5 1 2

Hello Khan, 

I'm new in Shopify, but I've been taking a look at these apps, and I'd like to add more to your question: why not use the built-in product recommendation of Shopify? (https://shopify.dev/themes/product-merchandising/recommendations)

Theme "Debug" include this section. Is built-in not enough as a recommender?

Cheers!

Khan01
Excursionist
70 0 4

Hello @Blackpent ,

Thank you so much for responding to my query and adding to it.

- Would this built-in Product recommendation do the custom manual product recommendation as well.?
- What if we want to have a different Recommendation Logic.?
- Would it work for the Debut theme.?

Looking forward to your kind response.

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @Khan01!

This is iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app. You can create manual product recommendations based on the collections and can set the rules to show recommendations as well with iCart.

Hope this will helps.

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

Kate_BolideTeam
Shopify Partner
15 0 3

Hello @Khan01!

This is Kate from Bolide.

We have a suggestion for you - BolideAI - Grow Store revenue. Using our Upsell & Cross-Sell product blocks, you can configure various recommendations such as New Products, Similar Products, Most Popular Products, and more.

Upsell & Cross-Sell adds Recommendation Widgets to your store pages that display product recommendations based on various algorithms. The BolideAI recommendation engine is flexible and supports both automatically-generated and manually set up merchandising rules. 

One more important advantage of using our app - it’s for free. Apps with similar functionality cost north of $50 on Shopify. BolideAI’s not one of them, however.

Our Support team is always here to help you get the most out of the app. We welcome all feedback and suggestions for improvement and ideas you might have for new features. 

Please let us know if our app meets your needs. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out at support@bolide.ai. We will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Kate
Bolide Support
Email: support@bolide.ai
Bolide. The stable growth of your business by building a professional marketing system just like in the world’s top companies.

bagify
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi @Khan01 

We recently launched cross-sell/upsell conversion app which helps merchants to increase AOV and it is easy to create upsell or cross-sell offer for your customer when someone clicks on "Add to Cart" button so recommended cross-sell or upsell products will be shown.

Our app: Bagify -> https://apps.shopify.com/bagify

I hope our app will help you and also we are very happy to get your feedback related to our app so we can improve it 🙂 

Thanks 

Bagify: Create Cross-sells, Upsells & Goal-based Progress bar Offers to increase AOV and revenue.
Conversion Pro Plus: Create a sense of urgency with our cart reservation countdown timer.Display timer on cart and drawer
jasondangsb
Shopify Partner
117 0 5

If you want to merchandise  your collections like:

- manually boost/burry products based on some conditions

- pin products

you can use this app https://apps.shopify.com/ultimate-search-and-filter-1 which let you organize your collections using rules to boost bestselling items.