What are the best product review apps for a new store?

luckystar21
5 0 0

Hello

My store is new. I'm looking for a product review app to increase trust and conversion. 
I want to import reviews from Amazon, Etsy, and other marketplaces.

Please help me choose the right apps for my business.

Peter

Replies 8 (8)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @luckystar21 

Check out the product reviews app called Ryviu. They support the ability to import reviews from Amazon, Etsy, AliExpress, etc. They have a free plan available and then paid plans start at $4.99/month. You can view their app demo to see it in action.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

luckystar21
5 0 0

It looks great. I will check it out. 

Does it affect my SEO ranking because of duplicate contents?

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @luckystar21 

I suggest you to try one of the best Shopify Apps - Growave to achieve a solution for your exact requests.  Growave aims at helping you to increase conversion rate, engage customers and build strong social proof on your Shopify Store. 

If you have exported reviews in CSV file, you can simply import reviews to Growave. 

The App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. There is a possibility to leave photo reviews as well for further effectiveness. Surely, an email template is fully customizable - change the templates that fit your brand identity (upload your logo, colors, social pages).

To raise conversion rate I recommend you the Loyalty and Rewards program. There are points, referral program and tiers to engage customers meaningfully with your brand. Points and discounts might be redeemed easily. It drives repeat sales and creates brand loyalty. 

That’s not all advantages of using our Growave App. Feel free to check out all features like Social Login, 

Wishlists, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A for free on trial period https://growave.io/

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @luckystar21 

I suggest you to try one of the best Shopify Apps - Growave to achieve a solution for your exact requests.  Growave aims at helping you to increase conversion rate, engage customers and build strong social proof on your Shopify Store. 

If you have exported reviews in CSV file, you can simply import reviews to Growave. 

The App automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. There is a possibility to leave photo reviews as well for further effectiveness. Surely, an email template is fully customizable - change the templates that fit your brand identity (upload your logo, colors, social pages).

To raise conversion rate I recommend you the Loyalty and Rewards program. There are points, referral program and tiers to engage customers meaningfully with your brand. Points and discounts might be redeemed easily. It drives repeat sales and creates brand loyalty. 

That’s not all advantages of using our Growave App. Feel free to check out all features like Social Login, 

Wishlists, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A for free on trial period. 

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @luckystar21 

I suggest you to try one of the best Shopify Apps - https://growave.io/Growave to achieve a solution for your exact requests.  Growave aims at helping you to increase conversion rate, engage customers and build strong social proof on your Shopify Store. 

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @luckystar21 

I suggest you to try one of the best Shopify Apps - https://growave.io/Growave to achieve a solution for your exact requests.  Growave aims at helping you to increase conversion rate, engage customers and build strong social proof on your Shopify Store. 

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @luckystar21 

That’s not all advantages of using our Growave App. Feel free to check out all features like Social Login, Wishlists, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A for free on trial period.

Susan_MonimoApp
Shopify Partner
35 0 3

Hi @luckystar21 ,

I would like to let you know that you can use the new Monimo app https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer With Monimo you can easily import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Ebay in just a few clicks. You can adjust all import options and the way your reviews will look like. Also, once you have imported reviews, you can turn on the autopilot option to automatically update your reviews. Our team is here for you for all additional questions, you can contact us at support@shopbooster.co

Member of Monimo Family