Are you experiencing issues with the Product Reviews app on Shopify?

healthybae
Visitor
1 0 0

Is anyone having trouble with the "Product Reviews" app. Whenever I get a review and go to publish it takes me to a broken link and says the page no longer exists. I have tried doing it via mobile and on my desktop computer. 

Replies 2 (2)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 979

@healthybae 

Hmm, that is strange! Is this for the Shopify Products Review app? If yes, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support so our teams can investigate this further. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

If this is for a third-party products review app, then I would recommend contacting the app developer directly. You can view their contact information on their app page in the App store. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @healthybae 

I would suggest contacting their Live Support. Also, Shopify Products Reviews is a perfect choice for businesses on their starting point and for those who require basic features. Take into account apps that provide Photo/Text Reviews, Review Widget, Review Sliders, etc.

Remember that some Reviews Apps offer a free trial period, so you can check whether a certain app suits your online store or not. For example, Growave provides 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard that you can try for free.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave