Can I add customer reviews from private messages to my Shopify website?

Zsusanna_Varga
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi,

So I have this app on my website but some of my clients private messages me about the product. How can I add these revies to the webiste? Many thanks  for your help.

Replies 7 (7)

Bossismail1
Excursionist
51 1 5

@Zsusanna_Varga firstly, I would like know the name of the App review you added into your website store

Zsusanna_Varga
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi,

It is called product reviews...I am guessing this is the shopify one.

Bossismail1
Excursionist
51 1 5

Actually, there are a lot of products reviews with different features and functionality , if you don't mind sharing you ideas

Bossismail1
Excursionist
51 1 5

Can I have your store url link for preview

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @Zsusanna_Varga 

It depends on the app you are using for your Shopify Store. For example, @Growave offers 2 types of importing reviews such as 1. Reviews gained directly from customers and 2. Reviews that you can enter manually.

Manual reviews are a necessity since you can receive a good review with some typos inside or you often receive reviews to your email or social media account.  Normally, with a good review app you can:

• change the text,

• mark a customer as a "Verified buyer",

• add photos,

• change the date,

• reply/thank  reviewer

You can always test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

To install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Zsusanna_Varga 

Are you currently using a reviews app? If so, what is the app name that you are using? Some product review apps allow you to manually add in reviews yourself. So you can copy/paste the reviews you receive privately and import them into the product reviews app.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Reviewbit
Shopify Partner
33 0 1

Hello @Zsusanna_Varga 

What do you think about collecting reviews via WhatsApp? It will be great, right? 

As we all know, WhatsApp is a private space for us. So, the concept of collecting reviews through WhatsApp will bring an assured 30% more results in collecting reviews than through email.

Yes, the Shopify app store has such an app that can collect your customer reviews through WhatsApp without any hassle and publish all those reviews very easily on your website. Both collection of reviews and publishing on a website is automated process. If you only want to publish some selected reviews, you have an option for that.

Reviewbit WhatsApp reviews will bring you a solution for the review collection and add those reviews to your website.

Following are some major features of reviewbit, please have a look:

• Users will be able to write reviews more easily.
  • Video/photo reviews are simple to make and share.
  • In comparison to email, there is a higher rate of open. Requests for reviews will not be filtered as spam.
  • Higher response rate than email
  • With an intuitive chat UI, you can collect reviews with no more boring form!
Reviewbit - WhatsApp Reviews App | Collect product reviews via WhatsApp with a more than 36% conversion rate