Product Reviews

healthybae
1 0 0

Is anyone having trouble with the "Product Reviews" app. Whenever I get a review and go to publish it takes me to a broken link and says the page no longer exists. I have tried doing it via mobile and on my desktop computer. 

Replies 4 (4)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3105 404 634

@healthybae 

Hmm, that is strange! Is this for the Shopify Products Review app? If yes, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support so our teams can investigate this further. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

If this is for a third-party products review app, then I would recommend contacting the app developer directly. You can view their contact information on their app page in the App store. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

sinadabiri
Shopify Partner
23 0 1

Hey @healthybae 

The Shopify Product Reviews app is a good option as long as you're looking for a free-forever reviews app with some basic features. 

Our review app is also free for up to 200 orders per month. In terms of reviews, you can send custom-review-request emails on autopilot, collect photo reviews, hide/reply reviews, import reviews from any other app/AliExpress, etc. And all features are available in the free plan. 

If interested, check out our app: https://apps.shopify.com/farout-1

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
156 19 63

Let's use another app (Judge.me, ali review, Growave,...)

They are cheap and easy to use.

And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1128 38 392

Hi @healthybae 

I would suggest contacting their Live Support. Also, Shopify Products Reviews is a perfect choice for businesses on their starting point and for those who require basic features. Take into account apps that provide Photo/Text Reviews, Review Widget, Review Sliders, etc.

Remember that some Reviews Apps offer a free trial period, so you can check whether a certain app suits your online store or not. For example, Growave provides 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard that you can try for free.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here