Product reviews

Zsusanna_Varga
3 0 0

Hi,

So I have this app on my website but some of my clients private messages me about the product. How can I add these revies to the webiste? Many thanks  for your help.

Replies 5 (5)
Bossismail1
Excursionist
33 1 4

@Zsusanna_Varga firstly, I would like know the name of the App review you added into your website store

Zsusanna_Varga
3 0 0

Hi,

It is called product reviews...I am guessing this is the shopify one.

Bossismail1
Excursionist
33 1 4

Actually, there are a lot of products reviews with different features and functionality , if you don't mind sharing you ideas

Growave
Shopify Partner
1126 38 391

Hi @Zsusanna_Varga 

It depends on the app you are using for your Shopify Store. For example, @Growave offers 2 types of importing reviews such as 1. Reviews gained directly from customers and 2. Reviews that you can enter manually.

Manual reviews are a necessity since you can receive a good review with some typos inside or you often receive reviews to your email or social media account.  Normally, with a good review app you can:

• change the text,

• mark a customer as a "Verified buyer",

• add photos,

• change the date,

• reply/thank  reviewer

You can always test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

To install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1232 148 269

Hey, @Zsusanna_Varga 

Are you currently using a reviews app? If so, what is the app name that you are using? Some product review apps allow you to manually add in reviews yourself. So you can copy/paste the reviews you receive privately and import them into the product reviews app.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog