Solved

Quantity price breaks app issue

ParagonBike
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi, I have recently started to get back into my side hustle, I need to update my quantity pricing app but can no longer see the app in the app list yet it is still displaying.

https://paragon-sportswear.com/products/360-team-t-shirt

How do I remove the table with the price breaks.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mark

Accepted Solution (1)
Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ParagonBike

I appreciate you getting back to me about this! 

If you're having troubles finding the specific app you used, our team may be able to take a closer look at your site and lend a hand. 

To get in touch with us about this, please visit our Help Center using this link, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. That way, we can discuss this with you in more detail over live chat, email, or through a callback, to help confirm which app this coding is tied to. 

This information should get you on the right track to resolving this question, so I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread to help benefit other Community users who may be looking for a similar resolution. 

We look forward to hearing from you via our Help Center soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @ParagonBike

Thanks for posting about this. I'm glad to hear you're getting back into your side hustle! 

If you can no longer see the app in the 'Apps' section of your Shopify admin, but the chart is still displaying on your site, it's possible that the app was deleted from within your admin, but that it's still coded into your theme. 

With this in mind, do you recall the name of the app you originally used? If so, I recommend reaching out to the app's developers directly by following these steps and contacting the developers from the app's listing page in the Shopify App Store. Once you do this, these developers should be able to help you remove their code from your site. 

However, if you don't remember the specific app you used, it may be one of these apps from the Shopify App Store

Please let me know if you're having troubles determining the specific app in use, and I'll be happy to share some next steps! 

ParagonBike
Visitor
3 0 1

Hi Thanks Rae, I tride that none of them are the app that I used.

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ParagonBike

I appreciate you getting back to me about this! 

If you're having troubles finding the specific app you used, our team may be able to take a closer look at your site and lend a hand. 

To get in touch with us about this, please visit our Help Center using this link, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. That way, we can discuss this with you in more detail over live chat, email, or through a callback, to help confirm which app this coding is tied to. 

This information should get you on the right track to resolving this question, so I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread to help benefit other Community users who may be looking for a similar resolution. 

We look forward to hearing from you via our Help Center soon! 

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @ParagonBike

I wanted to check in with you here to ensure your query has been resolved? I'm here to help out if you still need a hand!