Questionaire App with Image Upload Option

Robin813
Tourist
7 0 2

I am trying to create a page on a Golf Cart site that will be called something like "what's my cart worth". I am thinking of just using drop down options for the questions (year, make, model, etc.), but also want to have a comment field for them to give more description along with their contact info. Ideally, they would also be able to upload images of their cart. I do not want to give instant quotes, rather just have all of their info sent to our email, or land on google docs or something. I have searched all through the Shopify App store and even chatted with someone at their help desk, but have had no luck. Anyone have any ideas? 

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Robin813,

From what you mentioned, I think Product Option would be an option; in this case, customer can upload their note or files along with the Product. However, all of them require a fixed price because the Product is already added to Cart.

I don't think there is an app that allows a negotiable price.

It would be better if you had some additional price for each option. Such as, if they want to add a custom Image, they will need to pay $5 additionally on the price. That is how the product option apps work.

You can check out this article for some app suggestions.

Otherwise, it would be best to change the way it works to a Contact Form > ask customers to contact for customization.

I hope you find this helpful.