Quickbooks Desktop Connector Syncing Issue

Ricksoula
4 0 0

Am having issues syncing my Shopify POS data with my Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise 24.0 software. I recently upgraded my Enterprise from version 21.0 to 24.0 and did not have too many issues with syncing my data over to Quickbooks. When running the sync it says it's connected to the Quickbooks desktop and the Data Sync is running, but the number of data items do not seem to be decreasing and moving over to Quickbooks. On the Quickbooks it's showing that the Quickbooks Connector is connected to my device and even generates a token number. Is anyone having this issue? Very frustrating and have a months worth of data to sync over to Quickbooks. Cannot contact anyone at Quickbooks Desktop Connector to speak with regarding this issue.

Replies 7 (7)

Visitor
1 0 0

Today, 6/14/2024, I have the same issue. Tried to remove Shoppinpal QBD Connector from integrated app in preferences in QBD then reconnect with no success. Tried logging out of Shopify admin and logging back in, restart computer and still not resolved.

KKPrintShop
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having the same issue. Started last week. In shopify in the quickbooks web connector app, I click on Sync with Quickbooks, it starts, it connects with quickbooks, but then never syncs any transactions. Just stalls out and no information is transferred. Then the Sync with Quickbooks button never goes green again and stays greyed out so I can't press it again. Even when trying to set an auto sync at a specific time, it never works either. Shopify just says it's a known issue and they're working on it. Very frustrating.

taxgirl
4 0 0

I am having the same issue.  Shopify support is no help.  Someone finally told me it had something to do with the API upgrade that did this.  As of yesterday, they told me it was fixed but I still cannot sync.  I have had nothing but issues with this software from day one.  I will be looking for a new system.

ESneath
Tourist
5 0 3

OMG! I'm in the same boat. Someone from QB told me they are no longer compatible with Shopify.  I hope this is not true!  We have invested alot of money in this system in upgrades and fees over the last year and half.  Sounds like no one is getting answers!  I'd like to talk to shopify if someone can tell me where they got help!  YIKES!

KKPrintShop
Visitor
2 0 0

I was able to do a live chat with them although they were never much of a help. Tried a few things but same thing. I was able to do a full sync today. I did an Auto Sync instead of a manual sync. I had tried this before but if failed. However this time it did go through. I'm hoping no further issues. But doing the auto sync did finally work.  

ESneath
Tourist
5 0 3

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!  I just got off chat with Shopify.  What I interpreted was that Shopify has taken over the support of all QB connectors, and that the Quickbooks team within Shopify was going to look into it.  I've tried the auto sync - but I'll try it again!  Thanks for the small light of hope.  I was really panicking when I was on the phone with Intuit.  I think everyone is tired of Intuit being a monopoly and being the only choice!  So frustrating 

Ricksoula
4 0 0
Thanks for the update; keep us posted on this issue! Am trying a couple different desktop connector apps in the meantime to see if I can get them to work also.