Recharge App Subscription Not Working On Safari

alfianclark
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the recharge app. When a browser is trying to subscribe when using safari (as most people do on mobile) a-very much- in stock product is marked as out of stock when they reach the checkout. It looks like they are being directed to the shopify checkout rather than the recharge checkout.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Regards,

Alf

Replies 4 (4)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @alfianclark

Rae from Shopify here. I appreciate you posting about this situation you're running into. 

To confirm, does this same issue happen on any other browser? I recommend testing out Google Chrome, Firefox, or any other supported browser (listed here) to double check this. 

In the meantime though, ReCharge is a third-party app that is built and fully supported by developers who are external to Shopify. These developers are the best people to help look into this situation further, so I recommend reaching out to them for more help with this. You can do this by following these steps

Please keep me posted on the above, and feel free to reply back to me here once you have more information from ReCharge. Any details they share may be able to help other merchants who are also encountering this issue, so posting your findings here will be super helpful! 

Thanks, 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

alfianclark
Visitor
2 0 0

Its actually happening on all browsers now. I've had no reply from Recharge since last Tuesday, which is obviously highly disapointing.

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @alfianclark

Thanks for reaching out with this update. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from ReCharge recently, and I absolutely understand your disappointment with this.

If you have an open ticket with their team, I recommend following up with them directly in that ticket, or reaching back out to their support team by following the steps listed in this help document. They should be able to provide you with an update on this situation once you speak with their team directly. 

Please keep me posted on how this goes!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

smwsmw
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi Alf,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem with my Shopify website when someone tries to purchase a ReCharge subscription product on the Safari browser. It shows sold out, even though I'm not even tracking inventory so it should never be sold out.

Steph