Solved

Recommendation for Add-On that asks required questions during purchase process

squidboy
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey, I have a client that has a service to be purchased but legally there are about 20-30 required questions that the customer has to answer before the service can be provided.

I haven't found an extension/add-on for Shopify that facilitates that process yet. Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @squidboy 

The way I see this is to create Cart Properties and then make them mandatory, that way your users are forced to fill the answers before being able to checkout. Let us know if you need additional help!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @squidboy 

The way I see this is to create Cart Properties and then make them mandatory, that way your users are forced to fill the answers before being able to checkout. Let us know if you need additional help!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
squidboy
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks JHKCreate

That might work - I'll check back with you if we need any help. Thanks for the response.

JK

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @squidboy,

Are you looking for required questions before Adding product to Cart?

If that's the case, you can use Product Option apps such as Infinite product options - they have required fields in Note or dropdown, checkbox format that can be added along with the product to cart.

Infinite Product Options _ Shopify App Store 2021-09-30 16-39-03.png

You can find more similar apps here https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/top-shopify-product-options-apps/

Hope you find this helpful.

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 42

Hi @squidboy,

For a user-friendly approach, consider utilizing the Easify Product Options app to craft collapsible question lists on your product page. This design encourages customers to engage by providing answers before adding items to their cart 🤗.

Here's a brief guide on setting it up:

• Start by creating a new option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1692689744089.png

• Add the Option Group type to structure your questions:

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1692689845997.png

• Within the Option Group, add your questions using different option input types such as text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, toggles, and dropdowns.

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1692690146068.png

• Once the option set is ready, select the pertinent products to attach these questions to, and your setup is complete.

EasifyAppsZoe_3-1692690182665.png

Give the Easify Product Options app a try 🙌!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support