recommendation for custom bundle

RoySC
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all!

I'm searching for a good plugin for a customizable bundle. 

what I essentially want:
I have product A, and I want the customer to be able to select and add multiple other products to create his own bundle.

so, in other words:
I have product A
options to add product B/C/D, if yes, select the quantity and add this to the total price.

I'm looking forward to your suggestions.

Replies 5 (5)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @RoySC,

From what you mentioned, I think Bundle Builder and Bundles app by Picky Story app would be what you looking for, customers can build their own bundle/kit or you can set your default bundle to upsell. 

Hope you find it helpful

Not applicable

Hi @RoySC 

I believe Bundle Kit does exactly what you need!

Bundle Kit displays bundles as standalone products (with selectable variants) that can be seen in the catalogue.

Bundle Kit tracks the inventory levels of the bundle and the individual bundled items as they are sold in real-time to prevent overselling.

Bundle Kit sets the bundle price automatically based on the prices of the underlying bundled items (with option to override the sale price for discounting purposes).

You can try the app for free at: https://apps.shopify.com/bundle-kit

Hope this helps!

Ana

Bundle Kit enables businesses to easily build product kits, sync inventory of bundle and bundled products sold, and fulfil bundle orders.

Tim_Gist
Explorer
92 2 8

@RoySC I think that the new Bundle Builder within Giftship would give you everything you need here, plus much more.

Here's a link to our demo store so that you can check it out: https://giftship-demo.myshopify.com/

If you have any questions, please let me know. Our team is available to hop on a Zoom call or help with onboarding in any way we can.

Tim

support@gist-apps.com

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @RoySC,

I believe PickyStory's bundle builder is the best fit for your needs.

Bundle Builders lets your customers create their own custom bundles. They give your customers the option of choosing from a selection of products (curated by you) to create their desired bundle.

Examples:

• Choose any 3 items from the summer collection

• Pick any 3 t-shirts (t-shirt collection) and any pair of pants (pants collection)

See live example here

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!

eFoli-Trapa
Shopify Partner
182 11 15

hello @RoySC

Have you got your answer?

MultiVariants - Bulk order apps can be a solution for you. Add your B, C,D, etc products as variants under the main product from your Shopify admin and then use  MultiVariants - Bulk order app to show those variants on your product page.

Your customer will come to the product page and select as many variants they want and buy altogether.

Along with that MultiVariants - Bulk order app also allows you to apply min/max order quantity, min/max order value, bundle quantity, incremental quantity, etc.

Here I am providing you with a Demo product. You can choose your preferred product variants from here and can make your own bundle.

Hope it helps

Thank you

Multivariants Bulk Order App (Make your own Bundle)Multivariants Bulk Order App (Make your own Bundle)

Trapa | EFOLI
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants