Referral app needed - specific features

iwantin
Tourist
14 0 4

Hi there,

I'm looking to add a refer a friend scheme to site. Here's what I need:

Referrer invites friend > friend signs up > friend makes first purchase > BOTH friend and referrer receive a free product that is ordered automatically.

Thanks for your help!

Replies 5 (5)
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @iwantin, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

using our referral solution you can achieve a similar solution for what you are looking for.

Referrer invites friend > friend signs up > friend makes first purchase > you can choose how to reward the referee and the referred customer, you can do it with a coupon code, or with store credit.

You can choose to reward your customers with limited store credit that will apply for a specific product or collection.

Here is more about our referral program - 

Check out our listing page, and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

iwantin
Tourist
14 0 4

Hi Neomi,

Thanks for replying, however I do really need to automatic order function at the end of the journey.

Thanks,

Dale

PaigeH
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, iwantin,

I am Paige H., the support agent from BSS Commerce. I have this helpful Shopify referral app: BLoop Rewards & Referrals that works closely like your suggested scheme. Its flow would go like this: Referrers share with their friends > friends make purchase > both referrers and friends receive their own rewards (automatically). 

Also, this app can be applied to a page on the storefront, which raises the chance of customer access. 

Especially, it's totally free! But it doesn't last long. You can take the opportunity to try this referral app. Highly recommend.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @iwantin 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here.

Our referral program is a great feature that encourages your customers to grow your brand community, where you can:

• Reward referrers and referrals with a variety of options (free delivery, discount, free product)

• Track the activities from Analytics page and check the members list 

• Share via email, social media, and any other platforms with your unique referral link

We have great all-in-one features - Referral system within Rewards&Loyalty, Reviews, Wishlist, Social Login, Instagram gallery on your store at affordable price. 

In order to install free trial, please press here

In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales 

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

DanielaT
1 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

What do you mean "Especially, it's totally free! But it doesn't last long".

Thanks

Daniela