Referral apps: Your experiences

Toni2021
Visitor
2 0 1

Hey everyone, 

I am currently looking into referral apps and I was wondering what your experiences were with apps like yotpo, ReferralCandy, Friendbuy, smile & Rivo Rewards. Does anyone have a recommendation for me? 

You would really help me out here. 

Thanks, Oletta 

Replies 3 (3)

Puma1027
Shopify Partner
77 11 6

Hello.

Please use Yotpo app.

If helpful, please "Like" and Accept Solution. If you need help, please contact me!
Skype ID: live:.cid.4149c7e1ff44466c
Email: littlemermaid0309@gmail.com
I want to achieve my success through a community with you.
It's my success and soon your success.

Mac
Shopify Staff
1632 166 241

Hi, @Toni2021

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help. 

Implementing a referral program is a great way to boost customer retention and build a community around your brand. While there are quite a few referral apps in our App Store, I recommend checking out Smile: Rewards & Loyalty and Referral Candy as both of these apps allow you to create referral programs and integrate with many email marketing apps to help you promote your campaign. Taking a look at the app descriptions, I can also see that these apps give you the ability to use post-purchase popups and emails to recruit existing customers to your referral program and send rewards automatically to customers who have made successful referrals. Both of these apps have great reviews and are quite popular. I recommend taking some time to explore both. From their respective About pages, you can also view their feature list, reviews, and screenshots, which will give you a good idea of what the app looks like.

I hope this guides you in the right direction! I'd also love to learn more about your requirements for your referral program? If you can provide me with some more information about what you're looking to accomplish, I can recommend a more tailored solution. 

I'd also love to know what other marketing tactics you are using for customer retention and promotions? 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @Toni2021 

Referral Programs are a great way to turn your customers into loyal advocates and let them represent you to new potential buyers. In general, all Loyalty & Rewards features are great tools to increase sales and conversions.

To choose the right one, I would recommend you to check reviews of each app that you are interested in on the Shopify App Store. Also, you can test an app before making a purchase. Test @Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

To install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave