Is there a Shopify referral rewards app with fraud prevention?

Connor11
Excursionist
25 0 6

Does anyone know of an referral rewards app where if someone shares a 15% off coupon code the referrer gets 15% of the order as store credit? Would also like built in referral fraud prevention where if the referrer and buyer have same email, address, phone, etc. it cancels the referral reward. Looked for a bit but couldn't find anything.

Replies 5 (5)

Walter22
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hey Connor,

I'm happy to share some great news with you regarding the second part of your question. We're working on making our Shopify integration available soon. We'll make the SEON (https://seon.io/) platform available to Shopify stores. SEON will help you prevent fraud and chargebacks and it will also cover the referral/bonus abuse cases. 

We have awesome case studies on this topic: 
https://seon.io/resources/case-study/leading-challenger-bank-eradicates-bonus-abuse-thanks-to-seons-...
https://seon.io/resources/case-study/igaming-operator-integration-of-seon-leads-to-lower-onboarding-...

Let's have a quick chat and discuss what is solution you're looking for. 

Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
197 2 17

Hi @Connor11, I'm Neomi from the Rise.ai app,

We specialized in gift card & loyalty store credit solutions.

We offer a referral program that offers exactly what you are looking for!

We ensure that the referral is a true referral and not a fraud by requesting the IP of both customers, making sure it's different, and ensuring that it is the first purchase of the customer at your store.

Check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

Tim_Gist
Explorer
92 2 8

@Connor11 Our brand new app EasyAccounts offers exactly what you are looking for. Here is an article that goes over how to set up automated promotions such as percent discounts upon an action taken by a customer, such as sharing a link.

Please let me know if you have any questions: support@gist-apps.com

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @Connor11 , 

For your request, you can use some loyalty program like Smile.io or Stamped.io to manage your customer account and add a unique referral link for each user.

Both of these apps are compatible with PageFly - #1 Shopify Page Builder to create a seamless experience for your customers.

Regardless, a referal program is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have shared some loyalty tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap. We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot on your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups

Cheer.

PageFly

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Connor11, You can install the app AiTrillion. Its referral program is integrated with loyalty program and popup. In its referral program you can:

• Use popups to promote your Refer-a-friend program.
  • Give points to customers if they refer your store to friends.
  • Give offers to friends to join through unique discount codes.
  • Create a refer a friend popup widget to promote it.

If you need help with the app setup you can contact support@aitrillion.com. AiTrillion provides free app setup. 

Thanks

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.