Solved

How can I get a refund for the deleted DSA app?

Asham
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello please I need help u charged me for the dsa app even after u told me to delete it to avoid payment 

U charged me

So I need my money back please 

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Asham 

Removing the app from your admin will stop any future billing; however, will not remove any pending charges for the app (if there are any). It's likely that there was a pending charge for the app which resulted in one final billing amount. In most cases, we'll need the permission of the app developer in order to refund the charge. You will need to contact Shopify Support so they can look into the charge and provide the next steps to review your refund request. 

You can contact Shopify Support by logging in to the Help Centre, searching your question/issue, then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 982

This is an accepted solution.

@Asham 

Removing the app from your admin will stop any future billing; however, will not remove any pending charges for the app (if there are any). It's likely that there was a pending charge for the app which resulted in one final billing amount. In most cases, we'll need the permission of the app developer in order to refund the charge. You will need to contact Shopify Support so they can look into the charge and provide the next steps to review your refund request. 

You can contact Shopify Support by logging in to the Help Centre, searching your question/issue, then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog