Solved

Removing Ali Express words from Product page

abranddeal
6 0 0

Hi people,

Does anyone know how to remove Ali Express words "Review (0) and + sign" on products page with Prestige theme?

I'd deleted part of the code and can't remember where from in Prestige after I'd deleted the app from my Shopify account.

Need to have above words removed as well.  Doesn't look good as had also installed and applied the Automizely Reviews at bottom of page.

Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @abranddeal ,

button.Collapsible__Button.Heading.u-h6 {
    display: none;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Hope this will work !

feel free to ask again if any issue !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @abranddeal 
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url with password (if it password protected) where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
abranddeal
6 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your email.  I'd sent an email earlier and soon after realized you may not have received it.

My website is abranddeal.com (please let me know if its safe to give you my store password).

Thank you

regards

Nelly

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @abranddeal ,

button.Collapsible__Button.Heading.u-h6 {
    display: none;
}

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

Hope this will work !

feel free to ask again if any issue !

abranddeal
6 0 0

Hi Pavalli,

Thanks so much for the solution which has solved the problem of removing the left over Ali Express code and *product Review (0) word/symbol.

Yeh, I'm sooo happy that Pavalli has solved the problem as neither myself or freelancers could work it out.

I'm sooo greatful to Pavalli.

Regards

Nelly