Removing the review app

Solved
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
231 23 83

I have added Loox app for importing reviews on my product page

I want to know what will happen if I uninstall the Loox review app from my store. Does the reviews on the product that were imported using Loox will be removed too?

Thanks in Advance! 🙂

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

This is an accepted solution.

@SagarikaDas Yes, reviews will not appear on your product anymore after removing review app but you can export reviews from that app to CSV file so you can import them to another review app. 

Ryviu app allows you import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, DHgate, Etsy, and CSV file. 

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

View solution in original post

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
231 23 83

Thanks @DanBim

And what if I uninstall Ryviu app? Does my product still have the reviews?

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
3512 580 805

Hello @ SagarikaDas

Please check it this article

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/product-reviews/manage-reviews
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/I-can-t-completely-uninstall-the-quot-Product-Reviews-q...

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

@SagarikaDas Yes, reviews will not appear on your product anymore after removing review app but you can export reviews from that app to CSV file so you can import them to another review app. 

Ryviu app allows you import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, DHgate, Etsy, and CSV file. 

Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
231 23 83

Thanks @DanBim

And what if I uninstall Ryviu app? Does my product still have the reviews?

DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

@SagarikaDas no, ask I told you above, none of reviews app can appear reviews that you imported into that app on your store after uninstalling. 

DanBim
Shopify Partner
374 37 91

Hi @SagarikaDas 

None of any review apps will still appear reviews of that app on your store after you have uninstalled it.