Which app allows for scheduling container delivery and pick up?

pur-shop
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi everyone, we are a container service that delivers empty containers (normally around 7 m3 in volume) to local construction sites, pick them up once filled and then dispose of the material.

I am looking for an app that enables the customer to select a preferred delivery time and, optionally, a time for pick up of the full container.

Logistically it is difficult to promise a specific time, so we are looking for dates and a time range (e.g. before noon, around noon, afternoon; rather than: 11:15am)

I am not sure whether Izyrent has that function...

If you know anything, LMK 🙂 Kind regards, K 

Replies 3 (3)

CST
Shopify Partner
53 2 15

Hi Pur Shop

Thanks for posting!   

>Logistically it is difficult to promise a specific time, so we are looking for dates and a time range (e.g. before noon, around noon, afternoon; rather than: 11:15am)

BookThatApp allows you to put a from and to Date and Time picker on the Shopify product page that allows a user to specify a start and finish time for a rental.  It supports both a specific pickup and drop off time or a time range.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@zetya.com if we can help you get started on the free trial to see if app is a good fit.

Cheers

Chris

https://www.bookthatapp.com

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @pur-shop 

There is a great app called Rentals & Reservations by Ruckify that I think will suit your needs. With this app, customers will be met with an option to select the rental start and end date on the product/service they are going to add to their cart. The app has a host of additional features for you if need be. Such as the ability to block off dates with existing reservations to prevent double bookings, enforce reservation policies like minimum/maximum rental period lengths, and set blackout days of the week or specific dates where reservations cannot begin.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

vrundap
Excursionist
26 0 4

Hello @pur-shop,

you can use the Order Delivery Date Manager for choosing a delivery date and select specific time for your delivery. Here customer can select the  delivery dates and time slots in your preferred format or not by enabling or disabling the delivery date picker from the back-end of the delivery app. Display it on product page(s) or cart page.

Here option is available in specific hour like different time slot which admin selected.

Order-Delivery-Date-Manager-Shopify-App-Store.png

AppJetty Apps to Improve Sales: CommerceXpand & Delivery Date Manager