Review app for one-product store

derylw
4 0 4
Hello Everyone!
I'm currently looking for a review app that works for one-product store. And it would be great if this app can make a carousel page where the reviews can be featured. Thanks for your suggestions!
Replies 7 (7)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @derylw, I hope you are doing well! you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillionYou can create an exclusive review page and also you can create a review carousel. If you need help with the setup of it, you can contact at support@aitrillion.com.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @derylw 

This is PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 90000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question.

You can use Yotpo Product Reviews. This app provides reviews for a product on your store and it also has a carousel reviews option.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Yotpo, you just need to configure settings in the Yotpo and then use the Reviews Carousel element your page made by PageFly.

So you can not only build a beautiful store but also have many reviews to improve the conversion rate.

PF-yotpo-0-1.png

Let give it a try. I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like.

PageFly.

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7411 1423 1417

@derylw Ryviu app is what you are looking for 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution, - Coffee Tips or Paypal Tips
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Create Image Lookbook, Photo Gallery with product hotspots
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

kkohler
Visitor
2 0 2

Ali Reviews app can sort the reviews into the carousel style and make a distinctive review page. 

JoeWilson
4 0 0

Hi, check out this app Product Reviews Autoketing, this app will helo you display the reviews in stunning different layouts style 

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hi @derylw 

You can check the Loox app. It will offer a carousel option for review section.

SagarikaDas_0-1621252808422.png

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

Shruti-SC
Shopify Partner
20 0 0

Hey Derylw,

There are several review apps that work for one-product stores and offer carousel pages to feature reviews. However, Product Reviews UGC with QnA would be my favorite for a one-product website because you need something that is easy to use, and ready to go in just a couple of steps. Not only that, Hulk customer support teams have effectively addressed specific modifications unique to stores.

It’s important to note that some apps may have different pricing plans and features, so it’s a good idea to compare them and choose the one that best fits your needs and budget.

Good luck and all the best!

Shruti

☞ Email: shruti@hulkapps.com