What's the best free review app with photo and video import?

forward4motion
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation on a good review app for my store. Seen a few but id like it to be free and has photo and video import am i asking for too much, i don't mind spending a few bucks a month tho for a good useful app. Im opened to suggestions and experiences.

Replies 4 (4)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @forward4motion,

You can try all in one Shopify app AiTrillionIt has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7525 1450 1449

@forward4motion , this one: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu, it has free plan and allow reviews with images

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

dreambuilder
Shopify Partner
20 2 8

Hi @forward4motion 

Here is Bruno from Suproof. If you are still looking for a good review video/image review app, I recommend checking our app . We understand the limitations that come with traditional product review apps. Hence, we borrowed the concept of photo/video stories from social media (Instagram, TikTok etc.) to build our app. It would let you or your customers create photo/video/text based stories for your products. We are also free, so worth checking it out.

Cheers!

Victor
Shopify Staff
2449 226 522

Hi @forward4motion,

I can see there's been a few recommendations in this thread already but you can check out a variety of other product review apps on the Shopify App Store. Each app will have their details on the respective app page and you can look for those ones that have photo and video imports. 

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog