Solved

Reward Podcaster for advertising my store?

Mindway
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi I'm trying to figure out the best way to track sales from podcasters who advertise my store on their shows.

I'm just looking for a simple way to track sales that generate from them.

Maybe it's just a coupon code that they give out.

But ideally, the podcaster could have his own login to track sales.

Any solutions?

Accepted Solution (1)

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Mindway!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

How would you like this to work exactly? Do you want to offer commission to podcasters/influencers to drive people to your store (recommended)? Do you want to offer them a coupon code to allow customers to get a discount when they arrive?

We have lots of affiliate marketing apps to help you with this. Secomapp is a popular option. They have a free plan available for up to 200 referral orders per month and a 14-day free trial for their other plans. They have multiple tracking methods available.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Mindway!

Aria here, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

How would you like this to work exactly? Do you want to offer commission to podcasters/influencers to drive people to your store (recommended)? Do you want to offer them a coupon code to allow customers to get a discount when they arrive?

We have lots of affiliate marketing apps to help you with this. Secomapp is a popular option. They have a free plan available for up to 200 referral orders per month and a 14-day free trial for their other plans. They have multiple tracking methods available.

Mindway
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks Aria, that's JUST what I was looking for!

Aria
Shopify Staff (Retired)
853 34 332

Nice! I'm glad that works for you. 

Let me know if you need anything else. Do you have the rest of your marketing plan figured out?

JS-CodeADX
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Jeff from CodeADX: We connect podcasters with Shopify stores to sell merchandise on a commission basis. Pay only for sales made; you set the %. $0 investment, $0 risk. Pay for sales, not ads! Hundreds of podcasters are ready to sell you now! CodeADX in the app store.  https://apps.shopify.com/codeadx-connector      js@codeadx.com

Jung007
Visitor
1 0 0

I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE I AM NEW HERE