Sale channel public application error subscribing to the checkouts/update web-hook

navegeri
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

A public App with both scopes read_only_own_orders and read_customer_personal_data access granted error subscribing to the checkouts/update webhook.

The error I get:

Invalid topic specified: checkouts/update. Does it exist? Is there a missing access scope? Topics allowed: app/uninstalled, collection_listings/add, collection_listings/remove, collection_listings/update, collections/create, collections/delete, collections/update, product_listings/add, product_listings/remove, product_listings/update, scheduled_product_listings/add, scheduled_product_listings/update, scheduled_product_listings/remove, products/create, products/delete, products/update, shop/update, variants/in_stock, variants/out_of_stock, inventory_levels/connect, inventory_levels/update, inventory_levels/disconnect, inventory_items/create, inventory_items/update, inventory_items/delete, locations/create, locations/update, locations/delete, app_purchases_one_time/update, app_subscriptions/approaching_capped_amount, app_subscriptions/update, domains/create, domains/update, domains/destroy, selling_plan_groups/create, selling_plan_groups/update, selling_plan_groups/delete, bulk_operations/finish

I have the following scopes access in the installation:

read_products, read_product_listings, read_inventory, read_locations, write_checkouts, write_resource_feedbacks

If I add the read_orders scope I am able to subscribe to the checkouts/update webhook, but without it I get the above error.

This webhook is necessary for evaluating which of the created checkouts were completed.

What is missing?
Replies 0 (0)