Search within selected collection from search bar

charlest4
Excursionist
24 0 3

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good search bar app where you can select and search in a collection on the search bar itself (similar to eBay's search bar).

Anyone know of an app or method to achieve this?

Charles

eBay's search bar with category select:

image001.png

Replies 2 (2)

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
224 27 105

Hi @charlest4 

You can do this with the Collection Filter & Search Bar app by Sobooster. 

You can email support@sobooster.com with this request and any other requirements. 

Thank you!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer

Boost_Commerce
Shopify Partner
31 0 23

Hi @charlest4 
This is Boost Product Filter & Search - a solution that grows more sales for online stores by letting shoppers find the right products within milliseconds. As a Shopify Partner who is trusted by over 12,000 merchants, I would like to provide my recommendation.

Our instant search feature searches the matched products in all collections. This feature helps consumers to search for products in a specific collection of the store.

Here's how an in-collection search bar is displayed on a collection page:

file-tDYKDyGBVR

This is all we have to say, if my answer helped you, please like and accept it as a solution! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boost Commerce - Boosting sales for over 12,000 active merchants Check out our articles for more tips on CRO and UI/UX, and guidelines to see how you can optimize navigation and product findability to boost sales. Want to see how our app works? Take a look at our video resources
Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Product Filter & Search by Boost Commerce
#1 Product Filters & Search for brands of all sizes
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Insights of eCommerce Filter & Search for 2022 - Best Practices from Top Shopify Stores