Searching for specific affliate marketing app

sven3
Visitor
3 0 3

Hi everybody,

I'm searching for a shopify app with the following functionality:

-When a user buys some product, he will get an e-Mail with an affiliate link to the shop

-Everytime someone visits the shop through this link the user will get 1% of the money spent to his account to spend in the shop.

Thanks for your help!

Sven

Replies 5 (5)

jonathangardn
Shopify Partner
19 3 8

Hi Sven, so what you are looking for is a sort of email flow with automatic link generation for affiliate marketing and based on purchases they get granted discount codes, like a kickback fee?

Jonathan Giardino
Founder of Flash Promos | Creator of Building meaningful Shopify Apps
sven3
Visitor
3 0 3

When they buy a product they should get a link to the shop and when buying through that link the link owner should get 1% on their account 🙂

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @sven3 

This is PageFly - Landing page builder.

You can try to use the Social Snowball app and configure the settings you want in that app. When a new customer purchases from your store, an affiliate account + discount code is generated for them

Happy selling!

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hi, @sven3.

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question!

I understand that you're looking for an affiliate marketing app and you have some specific requirements in which you'd like to have with your affiliate program. While most of these affiliate programs provide a referral link for each of your affiliates, they also provide different options for payment - some of them offer you the option to pay your affiliates in cash, or to pay them with incentives on the store.

Since there's quite a number of affiliate programs, then I think it's best for you to try out some of them for yourself and see which one best suits your needs. Most of them offer a free trial that you can take advantage of, so I'd strongly encourage trying out several of the suggestions from this thread. That being said, I've handpicked a shortlist of notable affiliate programs available on Shopify, and most of them do offer what you're looking for. 

If you need help with a third-party app, then the app developers are always available to assist you - you can reach out to the developers through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

I'd love to hear more about your business! What kinds of products do you sell? Do you have a marketing plan prepared for your store?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
404 20 58

Hi @sven3,

You can try the ReferralCandy app. It provides a wide range of customization options to control the look of every element – from emails to pop-ups, with a drag-and-drop template editor or CSS. You can fully control referral rewards and incentives. With automated rewards payouts, customers receive their referral rewards automatically. You can track all referral sales, clicks, and traffic in a comprehensive dashboard. You can also track results with email integration via Mailchimp and Klaviyo.

But if it is critical for you, there is always an option to develop a custom app tailored to your needs.

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com