Solved

Selling my products on a friends store

Shan13
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

Myself and a friend of mine are trying to find a way to sync my products and inventory to a their shopify store so that they are able to also sell my products through his store.  When a customer purchases my products from their store I receive the order and drop ship it for them and they receive a percentage of the order value. Is this possible to do?

Accepted Solutions (2)

itshakeel23
Shopify Partner
15 2 6

This is an accepted solution.

Yes this is possible to do using Shopify APIs. You can create a private or public app that sync products to your friend's store and when user order, it should create an order on your store as well. You can manage all these rules (products, orders, refunds, shipping etc) using Shopify APIs. But one important point, your friend will receive the order amount, not you. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on talk@shakeelmumtaz.com for any help
Shopify Plus Expert | Skype: shakeel.mumtaz33

View solution in original post

itshakeel23
Shopify Partner
15 2 6

If you know about Shopify app development then would suggest to do it your self because no one knows the problem better than you, otherwise you can hire an expert to do the job. 

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

itshakeel23
Shopify Partner
15 2 6

Yes this is possible to do using Shopify APIs. You can create a private or public app that sync products to your friend's store and when user order, it should create an order on your store as well. You can manage all these rules (products, orders, refunds, shipping etc) using Shopify APIs. But one important point, your friend will receive the order amount, not you. 

Shan13
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you appreciate the reply. Is this easy enough to do or would hiring an expert be the best option here?

itshakeel23
Shopify Partner
15 2 6

If you know about Shopify app development then would suggest to do it your self because no one knows the problem better than you, otherwise you can hire an expert to do the job. 

Shan13
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks have a great day.

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
404 20 58

Hello @Shan13,

In my opinion, in this case, developing your own custom app would be your best bet. Custom Shopify app development allows for total control over the features needed, as well as offering expert insight into Shopify’s functionality.

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com
Shan13
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks Stacy. Have a great day.