Shipping Calculator Options App for Product pages

Paul_How38
1 0 0

Hi all, 

Can anyone recommend an app to so I can give customers an option to *deliver to a business address or residential address* like this store has installed on its product pages (photo below)? 

My last order cost me $428 to ship a 152kg item 1300km or 809 miles to a residential address. If that was a business address, that would've cost $189. I nearly made a loss on the sale, which is why I need an app like this. 

I'm based in Australia. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Shipping_calculator_productpg.PNG

Reply 1 (1)
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
740 27 89

Hi Paul,

I understand that you are looking for an app for the customers to choose "deliver to a business address or residential address". However, how can you be sure that your customers will choose the right one since the shipping cost will be displayed based on what they select (for residential it will be higher, so there is chance they select business and you will have to pay higher shipping cost since the address is actually residential).

The best option for this is to go for the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that helps you automatically calculate the shipping cost based on the address what your customers add. The app automatically decides if the address is residential/commercial (business) and the shipping cost is displayed accordingly. Also, may I know which shipping carrier you are using?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping